MUSIC: GIRL-POP PLAYLIST


As much as I love digging around for small bands and finding independent artists to fall in love with, I am a massive proponent of female pop music. My running playlist is awash with Swift, Minaj and Knowles, and I look to Robyn and Rihanna to get me through long car trips. Usually, I'd include a little bit about each song, but honestly I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. This is one of my favourite feel-good mixes; songs I've collected over the years that leave me feeling on top of the world:

  • 'Bad Girls' - M.I.A.
  • 'Super Bass' - Nicki Minaj
  • 'Oblivion' - Grimes
  • 'Stop' - Spice Girls
  • 'We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together' - Taylor Swift
  • 'You're Not The One' - Sky Ferreira
  • 'Dancing On My Own' - Robyn
  • 'Where Have You Been' - Rihanna
  • 'Some Things Never Seem To Fucking Work' - Solange 

GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING.

x